Continental’s staff of engineers offers its customers one-stop, comprehensive engineering services not found at other electrical construction companies. We operate under a true design-build model and can manage projects from the initial concept development stage to final installation. Our reputation for quality and service gives our customers a better value add, in shorter timetables and lower costs, than they can get from independent engineering firms or manufacturing companies.
World Class Engineering Training and Expertise
The Continental staff combines talent and experience, partnering highly trained union electricians with our experienced engineering staff. Our staff includes 10 LEED-certified engineers and the entire engineering staff is well trained in working with the most current design software products such as Autodesk’s REVIT-MEP, AutoCAD-MEP and Navisworks, as well as with SKM Analysis electrical distribution software and CYMCAP software.
Engineering Services Provided
- Interior and Exterior Photometrics
- Underground Feeder Heat Calculations
- Overcurrent Protection Studies
- Coordination Studies
- Arc-Flash Studies
- Lighting Layout and Control
- Distribution Drawings (Including Single Line and Load Flow Drawings)
- Coordination Drawing Layouts (Using the latest AutoDesk software)
- Evaluation of Construction Documents
- Creation of Engineered Drawings for field staff (which include power and low voltage work)