Known in the industry today as a building’s fourth utility, low voltage systems are key to future smart buildings. Continental Technologies is Chicago’s leading provider of low voltage systems, specializing in the design and installations of custom solutions for commercial, institutional, and industrial clients.
Over the past three decades, CECCo has built partnerships to design, install, and maintain all facets of a low voltage system. Continental Technologies consolidated these services into one team dedicated to the design, installation, integration and maintenance of all low voltage systems.
Our capabilities extend from project assessment and design to project delivery and maintenance, allowing customers to:
- Identify, benchmark and evaluate project goals
- Consult with a single source on project deliverables
- Consult with BICSI Registered Communications Distribution Designers on best practices
Continental Technologies assures customers of a single source to meet all their communications needs, from design and construction, to maintenance and repair. All systems and services are in strict adherence to industry standards, local codes, and safety. Our integrated solutions optimize performance while reducing overall cost and complexity.
- 40G, 100G, 400G and beyond
- Certified Manufacturer Category Systems
- Sound Masking Systems
- Access Control
- CCTV systems
- Intrusion Detection
- Cellular Distributed Antenna
- WIFI Access
- Data Center Smart Hands
- Data Center Rack and Stack
- Building Riser Management
- Constant Presence Moves Add and Changes
- Testing and Certification
- Project Management
- National Presence through our Electric Roundtable Partners
- Emergency Response
- Design Consulting